These mouthwatering, hand-held treats come together with ease.
|1 Tbsp. olive oil||1 Tbsp. minced chipotle chilies in adobo sauce|
|2 cloves garlic, minced||1 tsp. dried Mexican oregano or regular oregano|
|Pork cubes (about 12 oz. cooked)||8 (6-inch) flour tortillas|
|1 15-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained||½ c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese or pepper jack cheese|
|1 8-oz. can tomato sauce||Toppings: Sour cream, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced avocado|
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
3. Add pork, black beans, tomato sauce, chilies and oregano, and bring to a simmer.
4. Simmer 5 minutes, until sauce has reduced and thickened slightly.
5. If desired, warm tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds on high (wrap in clean towel first).
6. Spoon pork mixture onto tortillas, add cheese and desired toppings and serve.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 590; Fat: 24g; Cholesterol: 80mg; Sodium: 1440mg; Total Carbohydrates: 54g; Dietary Fiber: 7g; Sugars: 4g; Protein: 36g.