Use strawberries, pineapple chunks, mandarin orange segments (spear with toothpicks), even Oreos and dip in!
|1 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips|
|1 tsp. orange, hazelnut or mint extract (optional)|
1. Put chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on defrost setting (very important) for 3-4 minutes.
2. Stir. Return to microwave for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir. Repeat until chocolate chips are completely melted.
4. Add flavored extract. Pour melted chocolate into fondue pot or Crockpot.
5. Keep warm on lowest setting and dip berries or other goodies in chocolate. Stir occasionally if needed.
Don’t miss Shari’s inspiring story about how pursuing her passion helped her build a successful business.
Watch as Shari offers tips and techniques for making chocolate-dipped treats at home!
Download your FREE ebook, The Power of Hope: 7 Inspirational Stories of People Rediscovering Faith, Hope and Love.